Select a category:
The TWISTER success story enters the next round. As a fire fighter's boot, it has proved its value thousands of times. With its new functions, the TWISTER NEW is even better suited to the fire fighter's tough daily grind.
Thanks to the special BOA lacing system, you can pull on the TWISTER NEW in a flash, and it matches the shape of the wearer's feet perfectly. And you can take it off again just as quickly by loosening the push-and-turn button.
- Fire fighting boot with the revolutionary lacing system
- Can be put on and taken off in a flash
- Excellent wearability
- Robust and easy to care for
- Download PDF Brochure
A stainless steel cord is laced through the entire front portion of the boot and can be adjusted easily with the press and turn button. The TWISTER adapts itself exactly to the individual foot shape and can be readjusted easily in time.
Revolutionary BOA Lacing System
Turning the push-and-turn button tightens the laces uniformly over the entire front area of the boot.
- Pull the push-and-turn button!
- Pull the leather tongue forwards and put the boot on!
- Push the push-and-turn button!
- Use the edge of your hand to turn the button closed until the boot fits perfectly!
A Sympatex membrane and hydrophobic waterproof leather make the TWISTER essentially waterproof; the multilayer sole construction, interstratified with air cushions, provides excellent resistance against heat and cold. A steel insert in the sole as well as a steel cap in the toe area protect your feet against injuries.
- Reinforced design in heel area for stability
- Comfort zone in buckling zone for long-term fatigue-free use
- Reflecting borders for increased safety in the dark
- Certified as to EN15090 HI3 CI HRO